Boat Cover Fabric Guide
Choose the right fabric for your boat cover!
- Covers are made in a wide range of fabrics such as cotton, mixed blends, polyester, and acrylic.
- When deciding upon the type of fabric for your cover, choose the fabric that is best suited for the weather it will face.
|Fabric Type||Breathability||Durability||Water Repellency||Mildew Resistance||UV/Fade Resistance||Stain Resistance|
Boat Cover Fabric Tips:
- For humid climates, choose a fabric that breathes well and has a high mildew resistance rating.
- For climates with snow or heavy rain, choose a fabric that has a high water repellency rating.
- For dry or hot climates, choose a fabric with a high UV protection rating.