How do I change or cancel an order?
- If you need to change or cancel an order, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-589-0702 as soon as possible. Because we do our very best to get your order to you as quickly as possible, we may not be able to cancel the order if the shipping carrier (i.e. UPS, FedEx, U.S.P.S) has the order in their possession. We will do everything we can to accommodate your request.
How do I know if my order has shipped?
- If you have provided us with an email address, we will send you a shipping confirmation email as soon as your order has shipped. This email will provide you with the order tracking number from the shipper. You can then click on the tracking number and view the shipping status of your order.
How do I return or exchange an item?
- We want to make the return or exchange process as simple and user-friendly as possible. If you would like to return or exchange an item, please follow the steps below:
- Review the "return policy" on the product(s) you would like to return. Some products are non-returnable or subject to restocking-stock fees. To view our general return policy as well as our product-specific return policies, click here.
- Start a Return Online
- Follow the instructions given.
*The fastest method of returning or exchanging a product(s) is to click on the "Start a Return Online" link on our home page. If you would prefer to call our Customer Service Department, please see our "Contact Us" link on our homepage.
At what point does the return become a warranty issue?
- iboats.com has a 30-day return policy. After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
When will I receive credit for my return?
- Credit is generally issued within (5-10 business days) of receipt of the returned item(s).
If you find your account has not been credited in this time period please feel free to contact us at 1-800-589-0702.
Where are you located?
- We are located just outside of Salt Lake City, in Draper, Utah.
Can I order by mail?
- Yes. To make sure your order is processed as you would like, please follow the steps below:
1) Add all the items you would like to buy to a shopping cart on our web site.
2) Click the "Check Out" button and fill out the information fields on the page.
3) Print the page.
4) Send the printed page as well as the payment* to:
iboats.com Order Center
170 West Election Road, Suite 100
Draper, UT 84020 USA
*We accept money orders, cashier's checks, or money wires. We do NOT accept personal checks. Please do NOT send your credit card information to us in the mail. Please make payments payable to "iboats.com."
Where do you ship from?
- We ship from several warehouses located throughout the United States. (Once you have found the item you want to purchase from us we try and find the closest warehouse to you to help cut down on shipping costs.)
What shipping methods do you offer?
- Our standard shipping method is UPS Ground, with all other UPS options available for your shipping address (i.e. Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, 3-Day Select, etc.). If your order exceeds the weight and dimensions allowed by UPS, your order will be delivered by a freight carrier. You will be notified if your order cannot be shipped by our regular UPS shipping methods.
Shipping charges vary by item, weight, and shipping distance. If would like a shipping quote on your order, simply add the item(s) to your cart. You will be provided with a shipping cost as well as an estimated delivery date.
In addition to the United States and Canada, we ship to over 100 countries through our international shipping partner, Bongo International. To view a list of the countries we ship to, visit our International Shipping
If you provide us with an email address on your order, we will send you a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number as soon as your order has shipped. You will then be able to track your order through the shipper's website.
100% Secure Site
- We understand how important it is to you to know that your credit card and other personal information is safe and secure at all times. That's why we have instituted a wide range of safeguards to protect you. Precautions include using secure servers when personal information is communicated, strict privacy policies, and not storing your credit card data in a location where it can be accessed by the outside world.
We guarantee that your information will be kept safe and secure. If ever, for any reason, your data is compromised and any unauthorized charges are placed on your account (which transactions are traceable to a transaction through our store), you will be repaid any charges not covered by your credit card company.
It's simple, your card information is safe with us, or it comes out of our pocket.
Some people ask why they have to enter their credit card number every time they order? We highly value the need to keep your privacy and credit card number absolutely secure at all times. We do not store your credit card numbers, therefore, we ask that you input your credit card number, security code, and expiration date for each order you place.
We see no reason whatsoever to be concerned about putting your card number on our system. However, you always have the option to call us to give us your number directly. (Toll free) 1-800-914-1123.
- 6.85% sales tax is applied to Utah orders only.
- Although we make every effort to prevent shortages or backorders, occasionally we will sell out of one or more items more quickly than anticipated, thereby creating a backorder situation. If you order an item whose in-stock inventory reaches zero before we can ship the item to you, we will notify you via email of the backorder situation and the approximate shipping date. When a backorder situation occurs, your total shipping cost for your order will not be increased, even if we need to split your shipment into two or more packages and ship the items on two or more different days.
How do I set up an account?
How do I sign-up for your newsletter?
How do I get a Return Authorization Number?
- Once you have completed the online return form, you will be contacted via e-mail from a customer service representative with the return authorization number and any other information you will need to complete your return.
How does the returns process work?
How do I clean my Bimini/Cover/ PWC Cover
- Lay the cover fabric out on a surface that is clear of debris (pet hair, dirt, dust, etc.).
- Use a soft cloth and a bucket of warm soapy (Dreft, Joy, Dove) water and lightly brush the cover with the wet rag.
- Let the cover air-dry.
- DO NOT machine, pressure, steam wash, or dry clean.
Can I return a used item?
- If the item you received is defective, you can return the item. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If the item is not defective, we are unable to accept the return.
Where do I write my Return Authorization Number (RA #)?
- Write the RA# clearly on the OUTSIDE of the shipping box.
*DO NOT write your RA#, put shipping labels, or tape over the original manufacturer packaging. Doing so will void your return.
Who pays for the shipping on a return?
- If the return is due to an error by iboats.com or the manufacturer, we will pay for the shipping. Otherwise, you are responsible to pay for the return shipping. Please get a tracking number to insure your package is received by iboats.com.
Why should I insure my return package?
- We recommend insuring the return package if the value of the item(s) exceeds $100. iboats.com is not responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
- SUMMER PRICE MELTDOWN SALE DETAILS: Limited time offer - iboats.com Summer Price Meltdown Sale effective dates June 3 - July 8, 2013. Sale prices are not valid on previous purchases and cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. Sale prices, offers and discounts are reflected on products being promoted. Free shipping offers apply to UPS Ground shipping only within the contiguous US states. For expedited shipping additional charges apply. iboats reserves the right to cancel or modify all or parts of the sale offers at any time and without prior notice. Typographic, photographic, and/or descriptive errors are subject to correction and iboats.com assumes no liability or responsibility for such errors.
back to top